At the intersection of wellness and technology you’ll find Neuvana improving lives through neuroscience. We’re a company with one goal: to make the benefits of neuroscience safe, easy, and accessible to everyone. This study is one of many ways we can reach that goal.
Thank you for tuning into the Neuvana x NFL Alumni Health Sleep Webinar. We received a lot of positive feedback and interest in resolving sleep, stress and pain issues, and we were able to fill almost all of the openings for our study.
If you’re interested, there’s still time to join!
by joining our study you are contributing to a wealth of knowledge that will help provide solutions for former players that are non-invasive, affordable, and effective.
For participating in our study you will receive a FREE Xen unit. Find out if you qualify here: neuvanalife.com/pages/nfl
As a special thank you to all NFL Alumni Health members, Neuvana is offering the gift of better sleep with an exclusive discount of $50 off Xen. Use coupon code: NFLH at checkout.
Investigate the results of transcutaneous vagus nerve stimulation on former players who are experiencing sleep problems and high stress levels and/or pain.
You will receive a Xen by Neuvana, a handheld vagus nerve stimulator that you use daily and a Reston bed-based sleep tracker to measure how you sleep.
You will not be able to participate in this study if you meet any of the following
- You are a former NFL player
- You own an iPhone or iPad
- You have regular sleep problems that prevent you from getting quality sleep (falling asleep and staying asleep)
- Moderate to high levels of stress
- You have an implanted cardiac pacemaker
- You have a Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ)
- Disorder, Bell’s Palsy, or Trigeminal Neuralgia
- You have epilepsy or a history of seizures.
- You have a mental health condition that significantlyimpairs your daily life
- You currently use BiPap or CPAP during sleep
Each applicant will receive a screening survey to determine eligibility. Applicants will answer a series of questions to explore their history, what problems they are experiencing related to sleep, and determine their stress and pain levels. Eligible participants will participate in a 21-day study from the comfort of their home.
Participants will complete 3 surveys throughout the study which will be emailed to them on day 1, day 12, and day 21 of the study.
Therapy: Use Xen by Neuvana twice a day for 20 mins
Length: 21 days
We are investigating these
- Improvement of sleep quality
- Improvement of stress management
- Resilience to stress
- Pain relief
Our mission is to improve the lives of NFL players by offering pharmaceutical-alternatives to issues experienced by many players. As a participant in the study, you will be contributing to the body of health knowledge that may help other former players and find out if this works for you.
What effects has Xen by Neuvana shown in other studies?
- Improved cognitive function
- Improved focus
- Improved mood
- Decreased anxiety
Any side effects?
- Skin irritation or sensitivity in the ear for some users
Where does the testing take place?
- From the comfort of your home
Sign up for Updates
To stay up to date please provide your email address.