We can’t take care of the community until we care for our own first.
The idea is to take our activities and programs for the alumni and expand them for the broader, underserved communities as we evolve and co-create the Huddle for Health platform as a broader-based community initiative.
As community champions, the NFL alumni can reach underserved healthcare communities like nobody else.
If it is good enough for the players, it’s certainly good enough for me.
Trust, Endorsement, Validation, Authenticity and Identity
Focus Areas: Arthritis/chronic pain, Hypertension, Alzheimer’s/Dementia, Diabetes, Opioids, Depression/Anxiety
For Underserved Patients: The Cycle of Mistrust
- Underserved Patients are Disproportionately Among Minorities
- Rural Communities are Particularly Suffering from Healthcare Shortages
- Lower Income Communities are the Most Vulnerable to Health Deficiencies
Mobilize our Champions as
BEACONS OF TRUST AND INSPIRATION
and A BRIDGE to the broader underserved healthcare
communities to which they are connected.
We are creating an alumni-based Champions for Health Movement.
JOIN THE HUDDLE!
For Champions: By products of a disposable culture.
- NFL Players are Dying Younger
- When the Spotlight Goes, the Injuries Linger
- African Americans are Particularly Suffering as a Result
FIVE KEY FACTORS ARE CONVERGING