Staying Safe During the Coronavirus Pandemic
Slowing the Spread
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has identified three primary ways to slow the spread of coronavirus:
- Wear a mask to protect yourself and others and stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arm lengths) from others who don’t live with you.
- Avoid crowds. The more people you are in contact with, the more likely you are to be exposed to COVID-19.
Other Things to Know
The CDC website also contains considerable information about the COVID-19 pandemic, including:
- How to protect yourself when going out
- If you are at risk for getting very sick
- What to do if you’re sick
- How to get a test for current infection
- How to cope with stress
- What symptoms to watch for
For more information, go to https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/need-to-know.html
Sign up for Updates
To stay up to date please provide your email address.